Thursday 25 February 2016

Traditionally built mama...

So i've not forgotten the main reason why i'm doing this blog...The kids back home....and time really is running out to get as much as I possibly can for them through this little venture of mine.....Please donate soon ...and (here comes the emotional manipulation part...) ....I got to say this weeks running has been tough and i'm really in need of some motivation...you believing I can do this helps soooooo much!!  Enough said.....Please DONATE HERE

So today I went for a run again, yesterday was just a swim since it seems the Monday run has knocked me for a biggie...my poor body is screaming at me....WHY HAYLEY WHY!!  

Anyways, besides the money we've managed to raise so far, today I did realise one other great thing has come from this little adventure....Possibly too much information......You have been warned...

I am a traditionally built African lady (If you have read the No.1 ladies detective agency you will get my reference I feel, if you have not, read it, its easy reading and brilliant)...I don't know how better to put this...I am well endowed in my posterior region.....and since moving to Finland my posterior has become more 'traditional' than it was upon arrival...making me even more traditionally built if it was ever possible....SO needless to say, when I started this journey running was a little difficult, not just because it was a struggle to drag myself out there but also since it felt like I was carrying two very large heavy companions behind me at times.....and the buggers were not firmly stuck on, so there was a lot of bounce going on....So yes....it was tough....however today I realised, my friendly companions are no longer making themselves known........It seems my friendly set of buns have reduced in size...and its one less hassle I have to contend with whilst battling the conditions I am running in...It was very exciting....

Now don't get me wrong, i'm still well in the whole 'traditionally built' body style...Beyonce and J'Lo must however be made aware....There is a lady in Finland who is making headway and may well have to take out a booty insurance very soon.....pity I can't sing though....hehe...I can however do a mean warthog dance as all the kids I know will attest too!!

Anyways, a small thing to the world, a BIG (but small??!) thing to me :)

No more writing...just pictures of the run today...It was truly gorgeous, its been snowing a lot and well...the sun came out a bit at times...making it well worth the pain...

Have a great weekend and don't forget to donate...it will make you feel AMAZING!!!



I never tire of seeing frozen white trees when its cold...against a grey sky even makes it more magnificent!!


Random shot, but I love the colour against all the white....
My boats were almost invisible!!

No comments:

Post a Comment