Tuesday 29 December 2015

A serious case of 'Man Flu'..

Donate to a Wonderful Cause HERE

Well it appears im recovering from my 'man flu'!  My run on Christmas day really did me in, I think I should have listened to my body on the day and done as it demanded ... rest......Alas my fear of not keeping it up really does worry me terribly...to give up and give in to this bad weather is just so tempting....so I went for the run....and well it has led me to realise, my husband and son are not the only man flu sufferers in our house..... hehe

Now that I feel much better I can look back and laugh at myself, but whilst being in the midst of it.....I just feel like its all soooooooooooooooo horribly bad and I may not make it to the next hour without breaking....This particular video has always made me giggle....and sadly I realise I am as bad as this bloke!!




Needless to say yesterday I woke and felt human again, it was a great feeling! I have however decided that I will resist the urge to run till at least tomorrow as its gotten really cold again and possibly I need to just chill a bit and not put myself under such pressure....as we well know, man flu is a bad bad thing and I do not want it to linger any longer then necessary!!!!!!  So i'm hoping to get in a run or a swim either tomorrow or the Thursday....

However on a really exciting, healthy note I am nearly half way to my goal :)  Another wonderful friend donated to my little mission!!!!!!!!!!!!  I really have brilliant friends and for their support I am most grateful......I hope I can get closer to the goal soon, or at least make more than I was hoping too, that would be awesome and I recon it would help me run even faster ...(This particular line is what is called emotional manipulation and im hoping YOU too will denote because of it..... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment